Diana Xuan Gallagher
MBA, MST, CPA | Senior Manager
Diana is a senior manager at Martini Akpovi Partners and has over 18 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services for businesses and high net worth individuals. Diana specializes in the taxation of pass through entities. Diana has extensive experience serving private equity, venture capital, real estate, hospitality, manufacturing and privately held middle market companies.
Diana began practicing public accounting in 2000. Before joining Martini Akpovi Partners, Diana served in the business tax practice at other Big 4, national and local accounting firms. Diana obtained her Master’s degree in Taxation from Golden Gate University and her Master’s degree in Business Administration from Pepperdine University. She became a licensed Certified Public Accountant in 2002.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Pass Through Entities (Partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations)
- Mid-Sized Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants