MBA, MBT, Ph.D, CPA | Founding Partner
Mary Akpovi is an exceptional CPA and business advisor, and is highly respected for her ability to handle complex business, financial and tax planning matters for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts. She is also well known for her expertise and experience not only in domestic, but also in international tax and business consulting.
Mary has worked in public accounting for decades. Highly educated, Mary earned a Ph.D. in Business Administration as well as a Master of Business Taxation from the University of Southern California. She also earned a Master of Business Administration from the University of Santa Clara and holds a certificate in financial planning from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Estates and Trusts
- Tax and Accounting
- International Business and Taxation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International and Multi-State Businesses
- Individuals and Families
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Recognized as one of the “Most Influential Leaders in the San Fernando, Conejo, Santa Clarita and Antelope Valleys” by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal