MST, CPA | Manager
Ranell is a manager with over 14 years of public accounting experience. His accounting career commenced in Hawaii immediately after obtaining his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. After moving to Los Angeles, he obtained his Certified Public Accountant license and Masters in Taxation from California State University Northridge. Ranell provides tax planning and compliance services for pass-through entities, corporations and high net worth individuals in different industries. He also represents clients in government examinations.
Outside public accounting, he enjoys exploring nature, working out and spending time with family and friends.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Flow Through Entities
- Mid-Sized Businesses
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduated with Honors (Cum Laude)