At Martini Iosue & Akpovi we constantly strive to build upon our existing foundation of excellent client service. One of the ways we are doing that is finding and training the best talent around. As part of that commitment, we are pleased to be establishing the Martini Iosue & Akpovi Scholarship for Accounting Students at CSUN.
- Award Amounts: Three separate scholarships of $1,000 each
- Submission Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is typically March of each year (this year was mid-March)
- Availability: Current undergraduate at CSUN
- Program: Accounting Students
- Eligibility Requirements: Accounting students with a minimum CSUN and overall GPA of 3.2 and must attend the annual Awards Banquet (typically held in April)
- Application Process: Eligible students can apply at the “awards application” link at www.awardsbanquet.org
- CSUN Contact: Rishma Vedd, Ph.D., Professor & Department Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org