MST, EA | Supervisor
Alan Iosue, EA, has extensive experience across a wide range of industries including health care, manufacturing and professional services. Alan assists individuals, partnerships and corporations with their tax planning and provides tax compliance services for his clients. He has served clients in all phases of the business cycle ranging from start-up, rapid growth, to mature companies and business owners seeking exit strategies and other liquidity events.
Alan joined Martini Akpovi Partners in 2013 and was promoted to tax supervisor in 2019. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Phoenix and a Masters of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University. He is licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Agent.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Consulting Services
- Partnership and Flow Through Entities
- Mid-Sized Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants