MBA, CPA | Manager
Azniv (“Aza”) has been a manager in the tax department of Martini Akpovi Partners since 2016. She has over 10 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services for partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts and not for profit organizations. Aza serves clients in several industries including manufacturing, restaurants and professional services.
Aza began practicing public accounting in 2004 and became a licensed Certified Public Accountant in 2008. She has Masters in Business Administration from California State University, Los Angeles, and has been with Martini Akpovi Partners since 2009. Originally from Armenia, Aza speaks Armenian and Russian.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Flow Through Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals, Trusts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants