MBA, CPA | Managing Partner
Christopher Passmore serves as the managing partner of MAP. He specializes in assurance and business consulting services to emerging and middle market companies. While Chris services a wide variety of clients, he has developed a reputation as an expert in working with technology companies, professional service firms, franchised businesses and benefit plans.
Chris understands both the accounting firm and client side of the business, having served as a corporate controller for a publicly held manufacturing company. After earning a BS degree in Accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Chris spent several years working with publicly and privately held businesses while at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Chris also completed the Master of Business Administration program at Pepperdine University. As part of the Master’s program, Chris attended the prestigious Global Enterprise Management Program at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Middle Market Companies
- 401(k) Plans
- Technology Companies
- Professional Service Firms
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Advanced Certification in Defined Contribution Plan Audits from the AICPA
- “Rising Star Accountant” as recognized by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Hopes Haven, Treasurer