CPA | Founding Partner
Don Iosue is one of the founding partners of Martini Akpovi Partners and served as the managing partner through 2016. Don provides tax and consulting services to individuals and businesses in a wide range of industries.
Don began practicing public accounting in 1981, after earning his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration – Accounting from California State University Northridge. He became a licensed CPA in 1983.
Don has now officially retired from Martini Akpovi Partners. However, he remains of counsel to the firm and continues to provide consulting services to clients on a limited basis.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Individuals and Families
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants