MST, CPA | Partner
Jim is a partner at Martini Akpovi Partners and has over 30 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services for partnerships, high net worth individuals and corporations including international and multi-state reporting requirements in the manufacturing and distribution sector. In addition to his experience serving clients in the manufacturing and distribution sector, Jim consults on businesses in the start-up phase and dispositions of entities and assets.
Jim began practicing public accounting in 1986 and has a Masters in Taxation from California State University, Northridge. He became a licensed Certified Public Accountant in 1993.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Partnerships and Corporations
- Mid-Sized Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants