MBT, CPA | Senior Manager
Kimberly is a senior manager at Martini Akpovi Partners and has been with the firm since 2006. She has over 14 years of experience providing tax compliance, consulting and tax planning services in a wide variety of industries. Kimberly has a passion for surpassing her clients’ expectations and is dedicated to providing her clients with quality and effective service. Kimberly works closely with clients to provide tax planning, consulting and compliance services for individuals, partnerships and corporations.
She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Economics from University of California Santa Barbara graduating with honors, and a Masters of Business Taxation from University of Southern California. She became a licensed Certified Public Accountant in 2009.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Partnership and Flow Through Entities
- Mid-Sized Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants