Lucy Wei Huang
Lucy Wei Huang is a Tax Supervisor at Martini Akpovi Partners and has 15 years of experience providing tax compliance and planning services for high net worth individuals along with their related business entities. She is a specialist in the taxation of pass-through entities and s-corporations and has extensive knowledge pertaining to taxation of partnerships including 704(b) allocations. Lucy serves clients across a wide range of industry sectors and has significant expertise addressing complexities associated with the real estate industry.
Lucy holds an MBA in Accounting from Graduate College of Union University in Schenectady, New York, along with a B.A in International Trade from the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, China. Originally from China, Lucy speaks Mandarin.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Taxation of Pass-Through Entities and High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate and Professional Services Industries
- American Institute of Certified Accountants
- California Society of Certified Accountants