MBT, MBA, CPA | Senior Manager
Marie is a senior manager with over 10 years of experience providing tax compliance and consulting services, including ASC 740, for both publicly and privately held businesses, high net worth individuals, trusts, estates and nonprofit organizations with domestic and foreign issues. Her expertise spans federal and state income tax, entity structuring and formation, changes of accounting methods and international tax, including pre-immigration tax planning, expatriation planning, and planning for foreign partnerships and controlled foreign corporations.
Prior to her career in public accounting, Marie was a paralegal in the Taxation, Trusts and Estates practice at a law firm. In addition to her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California, Berkeley, Marie holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge, and a Master’s Degree in Business Taxation from the University of Southern California.
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- International Tax Consulting Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Media and Entertainment, Startup, Technology, Retail & Consumer Products
- Business Entities (Partnerships, LLCs, Corporations)
- High Net Worth Individuals, Pre-immigration, Expatriation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants