Omar Garcia is as a supervisor with Martini Akpovi Partners. He specializes in assurance for middle market companies. Omar has worked on a variety of clients, with an emphasis on manufacturers, professional services and benefit plans.
Omar earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting from Saint Mary’s College of California. Omar spent several years working with publicly and privately held businesses while at Ernst & Young, LLP. At Ernst & Young, Omar specialized in insurance corporations and yellow book government accounting.
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Benefit Plans
- Middle Market Companies
- Distribution Companies
- Service Companies
- American Youth Soccer Organization – Coach / Mentor
- Santa Anita Little League – Coach / Mentor
- Holy Angles, Arcadia – Volunteer