MST, CPA | Founding Partner
Steven Martini is a highly experienced CPA and business advisor with a focus on business consulting and management advisory services. Steve has a wide range of business experience, from both the accounting firm and client side, having served as President/CFO of a publicly traded company he helped start.
He has practiced public accounting since 1979 and was licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in December 1981. He earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting in 1979 from Arizona State University and his Masters of Science – Taxation in 1987 from Golden Gate University.
- Business Advisory Services
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
- M&A and Investment Firms
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Recognized as one of the “Most Influential Leaders in the San Fernando, Conejo, Santa Clarita and Antelope Valleys” by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Managing Director and one of the owners of ProVisors, a community of professionals who serve their clients as trusted advisors
- Awarded the Ben Gurion award by the Jewish Federation