MST, CPA | Founding Partner
Steven Martini is a highly experienced CPA and business advisor with a focus on business consulting and management advisory services. One of the founding partners of the firm, Steve has a wide range of business experience, from both the accounting firm and client side, having served as President/CFO of a publicly traded company he helped start.
With over 30 years of working shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of clients, Steve has built up a vast network of business contacts that provide valuable insight and relationships that benefit his clients.
He has practiced public accounting since 1979 and was licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in December 1981. He earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting in 1979 from Arizona State University and his Masters of Science – Taxation in 1987 from Golden Gate University.
As a committed and active philanthropist, Steve has shared his good fortune with numerous non-profit organizations both in the United States and overseas.
- Business Advisory Services
- Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- Small / Middle Market Companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- High Net Worth Individuals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Recognized as one of the “Most Influential Leaders in the San Fernando, Conejo, Santa Clarita and Antelope Valleys” by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Managing Director of ProVisors, a community of professionals who serve their clients as trusted advisors
- Member of the LAPD Executive Strategic Planning Group
- Awarded the Ben Gurion award by the Jewish Federation